Sunday, February 15, 2009

My sister is talented.

It's sad, but tonight was the first time I saw my sister perform in a high school event ever. She's a senior, and she's been in orchestra, choir, plays, and musicals pretty much the last 4 years. She also came to just about every band, drumline, orchestra, and choir concert I was ever in when I was in high school. I guess I'm a terrible brother.

And now I'm trying to fix my old Dell Inspiron laptop that I've wanted to sell since November. Everything is fine except for this lame copyright error that comes up whenever I try to play a DVD. Never happened to me when I owned the thing, even though I installed Windows on it at least 5 different times. If you have any insight on this, hit me up on Twitter.

I hope people who had reasons to celebrate Valentine's Day had a good one.