Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disc golf roundup.

I guess I forgot about this. Sorry for anyone who may have been following the trip.

Here are some final numbers for you:

Number of holes played: 216*
Total number of throws: 1550 (Justin: 759 Grant: 791)
Average throws per hole: Justin: 3.67 Grant: 3.82

To put it into perspective, the average difference between our scores per hole comes out to be 0.147. That's mainly just to say that even with a difference of 32 throws, we're pretty much even.

So that's about it. The trip was awesome, and I'm glad we got to go on it. I feel like I've improved a pretty decent amount because of it, and that showed yesterday when I hit the pin on my drive on hole 14 at Water Works in KC. :P

Shameless plug time: Something Awesome Podcast (It still exists.)

*Justin had to leave after 9 holes back at the SBU course last Sunday, but I played another 9 after that with Brookens, to get me up to 225.