Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day three.

Today would have been awesome, but it rained. At least we got 9 holes in at Eastern Avenue Park in Davenport. It's disappointing because it seemed like a great course. More importantly, though, is the fact that after those 9 holes, I was winning by one throw. Just saying.

So we saw I Love You, Man. It was a very funny. We were wondering why it was rated R, so we figured it was either because of boobs or the F-bomb. It was the latter. Because the first one happened so close to the beginning of the movie, I decided to count them. 56 F-bombs. I'm not complaining because I don't mind it at all, but I thought it was kind of funny.

After the movie, we got some food and drove across the state to Indianola, where we are now. We had a little trouble finding my aunt and uncle's house, but we got here. Now we're chilling out in their basement, hoping the weather is nice here tomorrow. At least one of the courses near here is supposed to be awesome, so we're looking forward to it.

Oh, I also ate at Chick-fil-a twice today. Yes!

Later, dudes.