Monday, March 2, 2009

Probably something.

That title doesn't really make sense, does it? Meh.

Today was not your typical Monday.
  1. Skipped Power Systems to study for Linear Systems quiz, which could've gone better....
  2. Skipped Electronic and Photonic Devices to study for Linear Systems lab midterm, which went okay....
  3. Thought Art Appreciation was canceled, but got a text from Joey 5 minutes before it started, asking if I was going to show up. I was about to do my Power Systems homework with some friends, but I guess that will wait until tomorrow now.
  4. Art Appreciation teacher told about how he used to be a marine sniper and has 84 confirmed kills, and also how a little girl's foot came off in his hand once. (You can ask about that one.)
  5. Listened to Death Cab and shivered a little on my balcony for a while because it felt good.
Now I'm having some rooibos and waiting for Lee to get home so we can watch the usual Monday night TV shows.

Last, but not least... I still haven't had my hairs cut.



Later, dudes.