Sunday, March 22, 2009

Day one.

First day of the disc golf tour is over, and it went pretty well. We woke up a little later than planned, but we played 18 in Bolivar to kick things off, then we headed to St. Louis. We played at Creve Coeur Lake Park (which I misspelled on Twitter) first. It was a pretty long course, but it was good fun, and we played decently.

Then we went over to Endicott Park, which was mostly just frustrating. Justin hit about a hundred trees, but I somehow managed to thread some needles over and over again. If it weren't for my deperessing quadruple bogie on the 12th hole, I would've won the course by 3. Meh.

Now we're in Springfield, IL, at a Motel 6 being lazy. I'm hoping my shoulder isn't too sore in the morning, and also that the weather will be as great as it was today. We're not sure where we'll play tomorrow, but the choices in Springfield are Douglas Park and Lincoln Park. We'll also head north to Peoria and play one of theirs on the way up to Davenport, IA, where we're sleeping tomorrow.

After one day, here are our total throws on 54 holes:
Justin: 195
Grant: 208

Frick, that seems like a big gap. Guess I should work on closing it tomorrow.

Later, dudes.