Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I finally got a haircut.

So I felt like I should put up a picture, since I put up two or three complaining about my hair being too long. Here it is:



Anyway...

Last night I watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist again, and I still loved it. Great movie. Watch it.

I should get on this disc golf road trip thing that my friend, Justin, and I are planning. It goes down in a couple of weeks, and we have a rough estimate of what we want to do. Here's an approximate route. I'll probably post a ton of pictures and things like that during that trip.

Considering I have very little money at the moment, Matt and I are thinking about Skyping me over to Bolivar for the next episode of SAP. We'll see how well that works out.

Last but not least, a video by Kate Micucci, that awkwardly cute ukulele player that's been on a few episodes of Scrubs. Somebody reminded me of this last night, so I might as well throw it in here.

Later, dudes.