Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here goes nothing.

I think I tried blogging once, but I got bored. I figured that posting it from the iPhone when I'm bored could make it slightly more interesting, but I'm actually using my mom's stupid laptop to type this one up.

I'm at my grandparents' house in Center Point, IA. The town is about as exciting as it sounds. My dad and I went to this golf course today that used to be my great grandfather's. It was his farm for however long, then he made it into a golf course instead, and sold it when he retired.

We didn't get to golf, though. See, we had to fit five people in my dad's Honda Pilot for the trip up here, along with a few belated Father's Day presents for my grandpa, so that didn't leave room for any golf clubs. Then the guy at the course didn't care too much that we're descendants of the creator of the place, and they didn't have any clubs to rent (which is a terrible idea), so that's that.

At least I got to see the place.

Lunch time. I'll post something from the iPhone when I'm bored later, I'm sure.