Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tomorrow

It's going to be great.

The plan? Jason and I have already taken care of not working. We're
going to the AT&T store around 6am, and then we'll wait.

Once I get the new phone, we're going to drive somewhere. We haven't
decided where, or if we even will pick a destination. Regardless of
that, we'll then use the new iPhone's GPS to find our way to the
nearest Chick-fil-a, which will undoubtedly be farther away than I
really want to drive. But I won't mind as much, because I'll have a
new iPhone.

That is, assuming they don't sell out. And if what I just read about
people who show up later only being able to buy white ones, I'll be a
little upset. I don't want to pay for a 16GB iPhone, so I would have
to wait.

But let's be optimistic, and just assume it'll be fine, alright?